Celebrate the beauty and music of the seasons with your family, during our FALL-Oh Me! Playdates, and throughout your days together through the end of 2016.
- Have a song you sing together on a blustery day,
- explore the wonders of seasons through music and play.
- Kick up your heels with a family dance,
- Through falling leaves and drifting snow we will prance.
Bring your whole family to participate together. Both parents, and even grandparents are welcome. Dress up in seasonal wear, and let the photo session develop among loads of colorful decorations and props.
The music and activities are designed to bring out the best in all of us, young and old, as we learn new ways to interact with each other through music, increasing our emotional connections to each other, and connecting with other families as a small community. The more you get involved, the more you feel like part of our family as well !
- September: Barnyard Hoedown Playdate :::: Sept. 9 & 10
- October: Pumpkin Party Playdate :::: Oct. 14 & 15
- November: Frolicsome Fall Playdate :::: Nov. 11 & 12
- December: Winter Wonderland Playdate :::: Dec. 9 & 10
Two age groups are offered:
- 9:30 am: Babies (up to 2 years old)
- 10:30 am. Families (1 – 5 years old)
- $20 for first child, $10 for 2nd child, $5 for each additional child
- Children under 4 months, or over 5 yrs old can participate for free.
- Maximum number of students: 12 Adults attend with the children.
September – Barnyard Hoedown Hootenanny
October – Pumpkin Party
November – Frolicsome Fall
“Autumn leaves are falling down, falling, falling, falling down.” – literally, in our classes, child safe fabric leaves will be falling down, just ready for frolicsome play and delightful pictures. We also celebrate many other icons that put the AWE in Autumn, including migrating birds, and Native American songs and instruments. Enjoy the “Duck Dance” rhythms through drums and dance ! Take some fun props home with you to extend the fun.
December – Winter Wonderland
“Cold winds blow, and bring us snow…” Hahahaha – YES, even here in Central Florida! It is our own brand of snow play that is not so cold, but still a lot of fun. Explore the soft and crunchy feel of Ms. Debbie’s “Snowtime Anytime Snowballs” (yep, look ’em up online), and see many of the ways you can make your own snow for extending the fun at home. We dim the lights for a nighttime snowfall, then rise with the lights to make snow angels, shuffle and play around in the snow, slide around with jingle bells on our “sleighs”, make snow piles on willing friends, and even use white bags to fill with snow to make… and decorate… our snowmen ! And DANCE like snowmen ! Then the snow gets cleared by our active little zambonies, and we skate around on the ice to the “Skater’s Waltz”. Take home a few “snowflakes” and a little bag of “SnoWonder” Instant Snow – for more realistic snow fun at home.
ENROLL NOW, as spaces will fill quickly.