Camping with young children is often best started through pretend play so they will know what to expect. For some, this is a start. For others, it may be the reality of choice. This delightful Kindermusik Playdate, created by Ms. Debbie as a new addition to our Fall themes for this year, offers a way to enjoy the camping experience INDOORS with your family, using music, props, and our imaginations. Adapted agendas on this theme are offered for Babies, Families, and independent preschooler age children.
FIRST, Register for your “camping trip” to save your place in class ! In 2018:
Aug. 18 – Saturday
- 9:30 – Babies:
- 10:30 – Families
Then get ready for our “camping trip” by printing this Family Camping Coloring Page for Kids from printables.kaboose.com.
CAMP OUT ! PLAYDATE
- $20 for first child, $10 for 2nd child, $5 for each additional child
- Cost for first child INCLUDES a Family Home Materials Kit: (see descriptions below for details)
- Cost for extra children include extra instrument, craft, or prop.
- Siblings under 4 months, or over 6 yrs old can participate for free (unless extra materials are desired).
- Maximum number of students: 12
- Adults attend with the children. Extended family adults are welcome.