Each enrolled family has an account in the Music Connections Database system, (set up through Your Virtuoso software, by Simply Sign Up).
In a nutshell, this site allows YOU and ME to manage your personal information, communication, enrollments and payments. And NOW, it allows you to re-schedule classes !
It is highly recommended bookmarking this site to make it easy to access.
Using your Customer Account in the Music Connections database makes life easier for everyone, including me. So when do this, I am incredibly grateful. This site is also designed to be mobile friendly. You should be able to do all of this from your phone or tablet.
- You must use your SAME email address under which it was created
- If you log in with a different email address it will create a whole new account, which is difficult to correct.
- If changing email address, first log in with old email address, then update the information in the system.
- your child’s first name and full birth year, no capitals or spaces (if I set it up in the system)
- You may have created your own account when enrolling for the first time, and set up your own password, or changed it.
- Once in the system, Your password can be reset to anything you’d like.
- If you need help with your password, the system will provide a hint, or even allow you to reset it through your email.
If you are already enrolled and receiving weekly class emails, your account has been created, either by me, or by you.
If you are new and not yet enrolled, you MAY set up an account for your family and enroll in the program you desire. This works best if yours is a standard enrollment. If there are unique circumstances or questions, please enroll using the form I created for specific sessions on the Enrollment Page of the website we are on.
Through your online account, you can easily manage your:
- Update your account if you change your address, phone number, or email. PLEASE keep this current. Thank you!
- Add an “Emergency Contact”, who can also receive the same emails (like a grandparent, or other class partner)
- Add a child to the list so they can be enrolled. AND especially if a new baby is added to your family!
- This is all private and secure, and will NEVER be shared with anyone else.
Enrollment (center of page):
- View all Classes
- Enroll in a Class (Secure, fast and easy – no need to type in family info again!)
- Ability to add comments about your enrollment that will help me identify the need to adjust your materials or tuition charges.
- Early registration opportunity to save your place in the class time of your choice
- Review Class History and status
Account & Payments (upper right) :
- View charges and payments to your account. And view upcoming payments scheduled.
- Make online payments using a credit or debit card (even through a PayPal card).
- …. can be used for a one-time payment, and no information will be saved. Information will need to be re-entered for next payment.
- …. can be saved and set up for automatic monthly payments for the unit or session in which a family enrolls. (Mark at the bottom where it says “Use card for automatic payments”)
- Families will receive Email notifications of payments that are due, (no need to do anything if set up for automatic payments)
- Families will receive Email notification if there is a problem with using your card to make a payment. If you get this, please sign in and make the necessary adjustments.
- Monthly payment plans are automatically set up for the 1st of each month.
- If you need to modify your payment plan, please contact Debbie to help make the adjustments.
- On your billing statement, these charges will be identified as SIMPLY SIGN UP.
SCHEDULE MAKE-UP CLASS ( center of account page):
- This allows you to take yourself OUT of a scheduled class on a specific day/time, and choose a different class time in which there is space available.
- If you KNOW you will be absent, please go in and re-schedule, so there is a space available for other families.
- …. If going on vacation, this is a perfect way to create your custom schedule IN ADVANCE !
- …. If your child is sick and will miss a class, please reschedule as soon as you know you will not be attending.
- If you miss a class, you will be marked absent. Afterwards, you can go in and schedule a date to make up the missed class.
- It is the responsibility of the family to schedule their classes effectively, and attend as scheduled.
During the summer, there is a bit of a trick if your child is between 1 and 2 years old, since both BUSY DAYS and ZOO TRAIN are labeled Adventures with Ms. Debbie, looking the same in your option choices. The class times are listed on the Kindermusik Calendar, as well as the dates, and this will provide guidance as needed.
Thanks so much for choosing Music Connections, and managing your account online !