We are all in this together… parenting… and it is so wonderful to connect with others.
In our Kindermusik classes, we connect personally and start to connect.
It is easy to get the contact information from each other in class if you’d like to informally connect and make more time to chat. MANY lifelong friendships have been made through Kindermusik.
- Be aware that Ms. Debbie does NOT give out anyone’s contact information without permission. If a person requests personal contact information from another family, they can give me permission to pass along their personal information to the other family, and they can choose to get back with that person. Please feel free to ask them personally in class. I have extra sections of paper to help you gather that information.
Occasionally, I will set up some Kindermusik Family Get-Togethers, where we can meet informally at a local park to play and chat, and maybe share a picnic lunch.
I’ve done several Parenting Classes in the past, and would love to offer these again if there is some interest. I have a few key workshops that share some critical information. But I also think it would be wonderful to establish a sort of Parenting Book Club where we share and discuss what we are reading – we could meet personally, or could even connect in an online chat group.
Please let me know of your interest in any of these extra connecting activities through my Contact Us form.
Families can also connect with Mrs. Debbie and other Kindermusik families online:
- This new MUSIC CONNECTIONS WEBSITE is also a new PLAYGROUND for us to CONNECT through. I would LOVE to get your feedback on my blog postings. Please share stories of how these Foundations of Learning techniques are working with YOUR child, or ask me PARENTING QUESTIONS so I can answer them in the Parent Perspectives category. Share your thoughts in one of my online Surveys, which will help me establish new programs that will work for your family, or your ideas may improve how my programs or my website works for you !
- Music Connections Facebook Page : If you Facebook, PLEASE become a FAN, and join in the conversation about inspiring quotes, personal stories of musical magic, local resources and events for children, tackling parenting issues, and MORE. Get the FIRST NOTIFICATION of upcoming events, and even some sweet discounts ! I will also be sharing pictures of families willing to let me share (permission based). I LOVE to hear from you about these Facebook Posts, or to see posts with pictures or stories about your family !
- Debbie Mondale’s Personal Facebook Profile: I would LOVE to be FRIENDS with you, as I have found it to be a great way to reach out and connect with others in a whole new way. I have found a world of humor, inspiration, and support through my Facebook friends. Often it helps me to know when there is an illness in the family, or other important things going on with you or your child. Recently one of my Kindermusik friends had 4 sick kids at home. I posted pictures on her wall of her happy, healthy children in Kindermusik to cheer her up. Being a FAN of my Music Connections Page does not let me connect with you in that way.
- Looking for me on Twitter: @debbiemondale – I tried, but that wasn’t my thing. Sorry.