all over the world!
Creatures at the Ocean
is one of the BEST,
esp. if you like the beach!
Debbie Mondale of Music Connections is proud to offer the Creatures at the Ocean Adventure to the families of Lakeland, Florida, and the surrounding communities.
Creatures at the Ocean includes themes on the beach, at the shore, and in the ocean. We get to have fun playing with sand, jumping over the waves, going for boat rides, and swimming with the whales and dolphins through musical movement and imaginative play activities.
For families with one or more children, from infants up to 7 or older.
Families enroll for a full semester: 60 min. class each week for 5 weeks.
Thursdays: July 10 – Aug. 7 Times: 10:00, 11:15 am, 3:30 pm.
Fridays: July 11 – Aug. 8 Times: 10:00, 11:15 am
- SATURDAY OPTION: An additional class will be offered every 3rd Saturday in June, July & August at 11:45 am. This will allow for “make-up” class for families who may miss due to being out of town during scheduled class times.
- a great CD you are sure to love,
- colorful music folders with pictures, song text, and ideas for fun follow up at home,
- a set of storytelling cards “I LIKE THE BEACH”,
- a set of seashell castanets
- additional Sharing Sheets I have developed on the themes
- craft materials for unique handmade projects based on the theme
This is truly one of my favorite semesters, and I have taught it more times than any other Kindermusik program. I have also developed unique crafts, and gathered wonderful stories to enhance the fun of this program.
There’s something for Everyone in this unique Kindermusik semester.
Spaces are filling up quickly, so contact Debbie to enroll or ask questions: email@example.com
The Music Connections website details the location, schedule and cost, and allows online enrollment, and even offers payment options.
If you aren’t located nearby, the Kindermusik website features the Educator Locator, a great tool to search for an educator near you who may be teaching this program, or other fun summer programs. AND you can get a coupon for a FREE CLASS.
I was so excited to find a comment! I do know that more people are finding my blog…but you were my first comment! One of my goals this summer is to be better at “blogging”! In the next week I hope to post some pictures of my classes and of course myself! BTW, your blog is FANTASTIC! Beth Anne Young, Middleboro, MA