Celebrate the beauty and music of the seasons with your family, during our FALL-Oh Me! Playdates, and throughout your days together.
- Have a song you sing together on a blustery day,
- explore the wonders of seasons through music and play.
- Kick up your heels with a family dance,
- Through falling leaves and drifting snow we will prance.
Bring your whole family to participate together. Both parents, and even grandparents are welcome. Dress up in seasonal wear, and let the photo session develop among loads of colorful decorations and props.
- October: Pumpkin Party Playdate
- November: Frolicsome Fall Playdate
- December: Jingles & Gingerbread
- January: Winter Wonderland Playdate
Two age groups are offered:
- 9:30 am: Babies (up to 2 years old)
- 10:30 am. Families (1 – 5 years old)
- $20 for first child, $10 for 2nd child, $5 for each additional child
- Children under 4 months, or over 5 yrs old can participate for free.
- Maximum number of students: 12 Adults attend with the children.
January 6 – Winter Wonderland
“Cold winds blow, and bring us snow…” Hahahaha – YES, even here in Central Florida! It is our own brand of snow play that is not so cold, but still mounds of white delights. Explore the many of the ways you can enjoy the snow, and even make your own snow for extending the fun at home. We dim the lights for a nighttime snowfall, then rise with the lights to make snow angels, shuffle around and engage in a variety of musical snow play, Then the snow gets cleared by our active little zambonies, and we skate around on the ice to the “Skater’s Waltz”. Follow the event on our FB Page, for more details, and to see the treasures revealed that you will take home.
These Playdates in 2017 were amazing. Join us next year for these same themes !
October 14 – Pumpkin Party
November 11 – Frolicsome Fall
“Autumn leaves are falling down, falling, falling, falling down.” – literally, in our classes, child safe fabric leaves will be falling down, just ready for frolicsome play and delightful pictures. We also celebrate many other icons that put the AWE in Autumn, including migrating birds, and Native American songs and instruments. Enjoy the “Duck Dance” rhythms through drums and dance ! Take some fun props home with you to extend the fun.
Dec. 9 – Jingles & Gingerbread