My best friend from college got me started on Facebook, and it is amazing the connections I have made (people come popping out from the recesses of my memory). It has been fun to relive and renew.
I am ALL about connections, esp. little musical ones, and I started generating ideas on what I could do with a Music Connections Facebook Page.
So I set it up, a few months back, and tested it with my Village families, and have been learning how to do all that I wanted to, and MORE.
See the link in the Right Side bar.
If you are on Facebook, PLEASE become a FAN ! If not, please consider it, there are some great benefits.
You can receive notifications of:
- Upcoming Music Connections events and semesters
- Upcoming Polk County events for children (esp. those focused on music)
- Links to any of my new blog postings, AND my eNewsletters
- Links to cool music videos, or online sites for fun with your children
- Newly uploaded pictures of my current Kindermusik families (with permission, of course)
- Juicy tidbits of ideas for fun musical activities with your family
- Short blurbs on how music can really make a difference in a child’s life
I would LOVE to have you join in the discussions on:
- “Parenting Advice VS Real Life” – This is a place we can discuss our responses to advice we learn from (like Becky Bailey), and to advice where we may have a difference of opinion (like John Rosemond, or… a child’s Grandmother).
- “Family Routines and Rituals” – From adding special rituals to our family’s daily routines, to making or keeping the rituals of family traditions of holidays alive… let’s SHARE !
Let’s keep connecting this summer. I look forward to hearing from you. BTW, don’t comment here – come connect on FB !