A Summer schedule can be CRAZY for families, between trips and events, and trying to schedule something marvalous for each age child, without having to get up so early FIVE days a week. SO, I created the flexible summer schedule options for parents with children from infancy up to 7 years old (or so). I may be a genius, or I may be crazy, I’m not sure which.
The schedule is a little tricky to understand through written words, so I created a calendar of June and July with color accents to help make it more clear.
Key Points to know:
The Babies (and partners) class is only offered on Thurs. mornings at 9:30 am. See Busy Days Details.
The Family style classes are in the mornings, and meant for everyone in the family to enjoy together. There are two types of classes. Choose either one, or both ! These two classes are fully integrated and designed to provide families with a wholistic fine art experience exploring specific themes centered around exploring Creatures In My Backyard.
- 10:30 – 11:15 am. – Kindermusik time
- 11:15 – 12:00 pm. – Book, Art, and Snack time
The Big Kid classes are in the afternoons. Activities include music, movement, dance, art, snack, reading books, and creating a kit for being On The Road.
1:30 – 3:45 pm – children participate independently
3:45 – 4:00 pm. – Parents and siblings join us for the last 15 min. of class
For more details on any of these classes, click over to the Page: Summer 2012 Adventures
Choose the schedule that works for your family:
BOTH the Family classes, AND the Big Kids classes:
- are offered 10 times this summer. Choose at least 5, more can be added at a good price.
- have 5 themes, designated by A, B, C, D, and E.
- Once a week for 5 weeks on Tuesdays, (red dots starting June 19)
- Once a week for 5 weeks on Thursdays (yellow slash starting June 21)
- Twice a week for 2 1/2 weeks, (Orange box for June) (Blue box for July)
- OR mix and match whichever dates work for you !
It is EASY to ENROLL by completing the Summer 2012 Registration form. This request form allows you to:
- use ONE form for anyone and everyone in your family for multiple classes
- identify the specific dates that work for your family’s schedule (the return email will verify if these dates are available -class size is limited, so hurry!)
- get a quote that includes Sibling discounts and multi-class discounts
- recieve an email with the costs broken down showing everything, providing an accurate total, and instructions on how to make a payment.
If you are just enrolling ONE child in ONE program for 5 days, please feel free to complete your enrollment online: The Summer ’12 Session. Benefits include:
- Instant enrollment (if it allows you to enroll, there is space, and you are the first to get it)
- Your information is correctly entered in my database by you, and you set up your password so you can access it at any time.
- Payments can be made online with a credit card, and automatic payment plans can be set up. Pay $50 now, and set up the balance to be paid over time.
- You will get an immediate confirmation email with your class details. And I will send an email in which you can specify the dates you desire.
Summer schedules can be crazy, yes, but hopefully these flexible options will meet your needs ! PLEASE tell me what you think of this plan ????
I hope to see you this summer!
– written by Debbie Mondale, who is hoping this is just crazy enough to work for you and me this summer !