For most weekly programs, there are 8 weeks scheduled this summer.
- June – every week, Tues, Wed, & Thurs
- No classes during week of July 4
- July 10, 11, 12
- July 17, 18, 19
- No classes during week of July 24. Ms. Debbie @ Kindermusik Conference
- July 31, Aug. 1, 2
- Aug. 7, 8, 9
The 2018 Kindermusik Summer Adventures Schedule Overview:
Your unique family will surely find a program with us this summer where you will enjoy your time together in class and throughout your summer, making music into rituals and memories that will last.
Five different levels are offered, to meet the abilities and interests of your unique child from infantcy up to 6 years old.
The Standard Enrollment Package includes 8 lessons during scheduled weeks & set of physical home materials (or two).
Flexible scheduling makes it easy to fit in the 8 lessons during any time these classes are offered.
Designed for babies who are cuddlers, crawlers, and wobblers
- Wed. 11:30 (FULL)
- Tues. 12:30
Our BUSY DAYS summer unit is filled with Rhymes, finger plays and musical interactions which simply enrich a baby’s life, and can be especially helpful when waiting in line at the grocery store, or waiting for a doctor’s appointment. For me and mine, we had a lot of busy days that did not always fit my child’s self-determined schedule, so I needed a lot of “tricks up my sleeve”. This unit of Kindermusik for babies has a LOT of great new songs and activities for you and your baby to fill in potential fussy times with fun instead. PLUS, the group classes with the babies is simply MAGICAL !
Designed for Babies: 2 – 22 months who are actively walking and exploring … everything.
- Tues. @ 9:30
- Wed. @ 9:30
BUSY DAYS for our Active Explorers takes it to a whole new level. We know these little ones have an intense need to move their bodies and to explore every. little. thing…. and space. So we move a lot in so many ways, and provide some great energy burning activities for you to enjoy through the week.
Although it is the same curriculum and materials, Ms. Debbie is excited to help you meet the needs of your busy creatures during your busy days together at home and out and about.
Designed for children around 2 – early 3 years old, as well as some offered mixed age family style with children 1 – 5 yrs.
Children and Parents participate together.
- Tues @ 10:30
- Wed @ 10:30 (Family Style)
- Thu @ 10:30
- THUR @ 5:45 (Family Style)
ZOO TRAIN was designed to expand on the delightful experiences at the zoo, drawing on the movements, sights, and sounds of the zoo animals to inspire musical experiences and pretend play.
There are six different ecosystems, developed in the context of the animals you will enjoy that day, such as the Artic Tundra or the Rainforest Jungle. These weekly lessons are designed to offer just the right balance of structure and spontaneity, of group play and individual exploration and to offer the stability and gentle guidance needed to nurture creativity both in class and throughout your summer days.
Designed for children around 3-5 years old, who are independent, or may be adjusting to participating independently.
Students participate independently with peers for 30 min., then parents join for 15 minutes. There is some flexibility with parent participation for those who are adjusting.
- Tues @ 11:30
- Thur @ 11:30
Wild Animal Park (June)
Your little monkey will soon have some new moves and songs to accompany their pretend play… and extend that play to so many new animals. We’ll BE the animals, moving s-l-o-w like sloths, as well as slither, pounce, bounce and more. We will refine our animal calls, and learn much about these creatures through our songs and musical play.
Make Believe (July/Aug)
Your little pirate, knight, and princess will be sailing the seas in search of treasure, promenading through the castle, and taming wild beasts to protect our loved ones. Our stories and songs of interesting characters, and places lead us on language rich pretend play adventures.
Designed for independent young musician students around 4 1/2 – 6 years old
Students participate independently with peers for 30 min., then parents join for 15 minutes.
Four Thursday afternoons (2 in July, 2 in August):
- Thur @ 4:00 pm
OR 4 afternoons in 1 week.
- July 16 – 19: CAMP
- Mon – Thur: 2:30 pm
Drums, Drums, Drums (July/Aug)
Your child will be exploring real drums and music from around the world, in this robust percussion-filled experience. We learn to play drums in a variety of way with varied pitches with our djembes and African talking drum. We discover how the drum can talk to us and tell us how to move our bodies. And with our new pan pipe instruments, we explore musical pitch and wind instruments.
Level 4 programs include an introduction to musical notation and concepts tucked into rich cultural stories and pretend play activities. Colorful scarves and props accent our expressive movement as we FEEL the way the music leads us to move. These students are preparing to participate in the Level 5 program for young musicians.
>>> For information on our unique Kindermusik Playdate EVENTS offered on the 2nd Sat. of each month, see below.
Standard Summer Enrollment @ $65/month
With this Standard Enrollment, the cost for tuition and materials for unlimited classes is $130, which can be divided equally over 2 months @ $65 for June and July, and set up for automatic payments with your card on file in your Family Account.
- Enroll at any time – even if mid-session ! Start your ENROLLMENT (setting up your Family Account as needed).
- When enrolling, choose a specific day/time to be your primary scheduled day.
- Complete your enrollment with a payment of at least $65 to secure your place and so I can order your materials.
- Learn to use your family account to SCHEDULE A MAKE UP, which allows you to adjusted any class times that don’t work for you to any class time appropriate for your child’s age that has a space available. Do this as soon as possible for any of your planned family activities, so it can open up a space for others in that class time. Maximum class size is 12 students.
- When you realize you cannot attend a class due to illness, or spontaneous summer happenings, you can continue to SCHEDULE A MAKE UP CLASS as often as you need as long as you remain enrolled.
Alternate Summer Enrollment
- Level 3 & 4 Summer adventures have two separate units offered this summer. It is possible to enroll for ONE unit for $65. Go ahead and enroll and make the $65 payment, then add in the comments to contact you to adjust it for one unit.
- For the younger programs, If you know you can NOT attend 8 lessons out of all the options, include that in the comments, so we can connect with you to prorate your tuition. Any adjustments to enrollment must be made AT THE TIME OF ENROLLMENT. Once enrollment is complete, any missed classes can be made up acccording to our policies.
If we have any questions, Debbie or Lisa will contact you.
Your family will love participating together, or in their own special classes. We try to make it easy, however it works for your family, so sibling discounts can be incredibly helpful:
- $45/ month for a Sibling in the same class, which includes extra instrument & craft supplies
- $55/ month for a Sibling in a separate class, which includes a FULL set of materials for that unit.
- Baby siblings under 4 months can attend a family style class without extra cost. $20/month when 4 to 12 months.
- Families who have any questions, just need to contact us directly, or use the form to START A CONVERSATION.
- For my loyal returning families who already have the home materials kit from participating with an older child, make sure to include this in the comments of the enrollment process, and your account will be adjusted accordingly.
I am excited to make this process easy for everyone involved. In this way, we can more effectively focus our time and energy on the children.
What a great summer we will have making music together.
Music for Celebrating Seasons
- One Saturday each month
- Register for one or more
9:30 – Babies up to 20 months
10:30 – Mixed ages: 1 – 5 years
This could be your first Kindermusik experience to enjoy together, or… This could become an anticipated monthly family ritual.
Zoo Train was my son’s favorite of ALL the Kindermusik units we have enjoyed so far! It is exciting to know he will be gaining even more musical skills through the Level 5 program next year.
Mrs. Debbie has been such a blessing to our family! She is truly an amazing and dedicated music teacher and loves helping children discover their love of music!Della Glandorf