Musical entertainment at your child’s birthday party is a delightful way to engage your baby, toddler, preschooler or young child and their friends and family of ALL ages. Since Ms. Debbie has been teaching since 1998, you can expect a warm loving facilitator with experience in connecting and engaging young children through music. You can choose from a variety of tried and true themes, or work together to develop an agenda on a theme that truly makes your unique child’s day extra special.
You will enjoy around 45 minutes of activities that are designed to excite and fascinate your unique child, along with their friends using a variety of instruments and props. Each party is designed with the guests’ age(s) in mind, so everyone is sure to have a great time! And it’s easy on you.
Our party package includes up to 12 children. Children under 3 will thrive best as their parent or favorite adult partner participates along with and encourages their own unique way to participate.
The pictures seen here are from a party for a 1 year old, with family and friends up to 6 years old at the family’s home and this Teddy Bear Sleepover was a big hit. We each wore our comfy and cute pajamas, and cuddled, sang and danced with our favorite stuffed friend.
Our Kindermusik birthday parties are enjoyed at your home or place of your choosing. Ms Debbie will come to you with all of the instruments, props, and music. All we need is a space large enough for all participating children and adults to stand with their arms out and spin in a circle. We’ll also need an electrical outlet for the music. (We prefer indoor locations during the summer months… please, for everyones’ sake.)
If you give us about three weeks lead time, we can also provide you with fun things for your goodie bags, music, props, instruments, etc.
So, look over the following options, and contact us to arrange a date, time, and place for your party!
Themes available: % means adapted for babies
- Musical Celebration (music favorites) – %
- Mister Sun (sunshine day fun) – %
- Wiggle Waggle (honey bee fun) – %
- Tub Tunes (bathtime fun) – %
- Winter Wonderland (snow & icy pretend play) – %
- Teddy Bear Pretend Sleep Over – % (pictured here)
- Pony Barn (horse fun)
- All Aboard (train fun)
- Noodles from Scratch (jazzy kitchen fun – 3 years and up)
- Critter Giggles (jokes and funny songs – 3 years and up)
- It’s All In the Rhythm (hand clapping games – 5 years and up)
$200 – Primary Package at YOUR location includes:
- 45 – 60 minutes of music & movement, including 15 minutes gathering time with the mixed instruments. (Duration based on age and preference.) This can include, but is not limited to, sing-a-longs, instrument play, free dancing, circle games, bubbles, parachute play, scarf play, and more. Many of the themes have specialty props or instruments we use.
- Gift for the birthday child, and a signed copy of the agenda made for them.
- Gift for each child to put in their goodie bag (choose from egg shaker or scarf).
Extras (all of which we can discuss, but this is a general guideline)
$5.00 for each additional participating child over the 12 person limit. I will need to know in advance so I can bring enough materials for everyone.
$20.00 if the location is more than a 20 min. drive
$30.00 if you would like to have a unique customized theme that Ms. Debbie will have to research and create. (I must admit, I have done some amazing ones !)
$20.00 – 30.00 for a craft to match the theme of the party
$5.00 – 15.00 each child for other unique gifts for your goody bags (at least 2 week notice)
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PARTY:
We require a $50 non-refundable deposit to secure your party date, check or cash.
Please complete the following Birthday Party Questionnaire to let us know the basics of what you’d like for your party. After we have agreed upon the date and time, and a deposit is made, the party will be officially booked.
The parent is responsible for scheduling and covering the cost of the location (if different from your own home), as well as all regular party supplies not associated with the entertainment. That includes party favors unless arrangements have been made through our communications.
Payment will be expected at the end of the event, preferably by cash or check.
Important to Consider:
Children are not always comfortable with someone they don’t know, even if the theme and music are perfect. If your child is not already comfortable with Ms. Debbie through Kindermusik, please schedule a time to come visit a class to make sure your child is comfortable with me and these activities. It will make sure to set up your child’s special day for success.