Really, I do. I spent most every weekend of my childhood with my family at the beach, and I have such wonderful memories of walking down the beach gathering seashells, digging in the sand and making sand castles with my dad, jumping over the waves, and chasing seagulls.
Does your family like the beach and all of the mess that comes with it? Or is your family more interested in boat rides and deep water sea life? Or perhaps you have folks who like the idea of the beach without the gritty sand and salty skin. Because I have good friends in all areas across this spectrum, and we all like good tunes to accompany our adventures.
Our summer session for families will provide you the perfect playlist and so many ideas for interactive play for all your real beach trips, boat trips, and even your relaxing pretend beach days at home.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Ms Debbie is “skipping down the beach” happy to offer our families the Beach Days Kindermusik Adventures for the families of Lakeland, Florida, and the surrounding communities in Polk and Hillsborough counties. (Yes, for our Kindermusik, folks drive from Winter Haven, Haines City, and Lake Wales, as well as Plant City and Valrico.)
This EIGHT week session includes themes on the beach, at the shore, and in the ocean. We get to have fun playing with sand, jumping over the waves, going for boat rides, and swimming with the whales and dolphins, and so much more, through musical play, movement and imaginative play activities.
- Families with one or more children 1 – 5 yrs. (or so) participate together during the 45 min. class: (There are more age appropriate classes if just one child under 2, or over 3 years)
- Class times include: 10:30 on Tues, Wed., or Thurs. Evening 6 pm. class on Thursdays.
- 8 weeks of classes offered three days a week starting June 4, 2019 (week of 4th of July off)
- Flexible Options: Schedule 8 dates that work for you.
- Full high quality album on CD, and book, with options for digital formats and more.
- Includes: Set of seashell castanets, beach ball and prepared craft supplies for each child.
Beach Days Themes:
- Playing in the Sun and Sand, and exploring Shore Creatures
- Playing in the Waves and exploring Shallow Water Creatures
- Boating and Fishing
- Swimming with Deep Water Creatures
Easy Payment Plan for June and July:
- $65/month for one child.
- $115/month for two siblings in same class
- Let’s talk if you have more than two children, or if chilren in different classes.
Saturday Classes offered once a month:
- May 11 – Mom’s Beach Party
- June 8 – Rockin’ Road Trip
- July 13 – Water, Waves, Bubbles & creatures
Two age groups are available: 9:30 am. Babies; and 10:30 am. Families. See full details at:
There’s something for everyone in this unique Kindermusik session, even those who don’t like sand between the toes.
I hope to be making music with you as we enjoy our Beach Days together this summer!
There is limited space in each class (no more than 12 students), so complete your enrollment online with a $65 payment to secure your child’s place in the class time of your choice, and to make sure your child gets the CD and book on the first day of class. You are going to LOVE listening to the music on the way home!
Once your enrollment is recieved, we will connect with you to make any adjustments you need in the schedule, and share how you can make adjustments as needed throughout the summer.
We have summer adventures for all ages from infancy through 7 years old. You are sure to find the perfect summer adventure for you and your child through music with us, and an intimate group of families with children the same age.
Try before you Buy
If you and your child would like to visit one of our current classes in session to experience the music making together, simply complete our form to Schedule a Visit sometime during April or May.
If you aren’t located nearby, the Kindermusik website features the Educator Locator, a great tool to search for an educator near you who may be teaching this program, or other delightful summer programs. There are licensed Kindermusik educators in every state of the US, and in over 70 countries around the world.
Are any of my Kindermusik educator friends offering Beach Days this summer? If so, add your name and location and a link to your website in the comments below.