… I love the structure and organization of the class without being overly structured or strict. Ms Debbie is a wonderful teacher. She knows so much about the ins and outs of Kindermusik. She adapts the classes to your child, gives group and individual attention, allows for “independence” when someone (my child) likes to wander off, brings the class together for activity, knows when to pull out just the right instrument to gain attention, and is just overall amazing.
- A Sprinkle of Hope Connects Us January 3, 2021
- Progression of Social-Emotional Development in the Early Years December 28, 2020
- Wild for Winter Wonders November 28, 2020
- Build a Winter Playlist for your Family November 27, 2020
- Engaging Toddlers in Video Calls Tips and Activities November 26, 2020