… I love the structure and organization of the class without being overly structured or strict. Ms Debbie is a wonderful teacher. She knows so much about the ins and outs of Kindermusik. She adapts the classes to your child, gives group and individual attention, allows for “independence” when someone (my child) likes to wander off, brings the class together for activity, knows when to pull out just the right instrument to gain attention, and is just overall amazing.
- African Talking Drum – Music that really talks April 7, 2021
- Let Musical Creativity Flow… Start with a New Pencil February 15, 2021
- Creating a Place for Peace in the Home February 7, 2021
- A Sprinkle of Hope Connects Us January 3, 2021
- Progression of Social-Emotional Development in the Early Years December 28, 2020